Microsoft’s So.cl – A new Social Network in the Race
Social Networking: New rival in the world, its’ Microsoft’s So.cl. When we heard about any new social networking site, the first thing comes in mind is what’s new this has to offer. So.cl pronounced as social is basically an experimental research project by Microsoft. The main idea behind So.cl is to combine the search with social networking. Its look similar to Google+’s concept. Isn’t it? Lets leave it to the users who will use it
Microsoft FUSE labs focused on students who want to connect to the social network like Facebook, twitter and same time want to use search tools like Bing, Google and many more.
Features of So.cl (Microsoft So.cl)
- So.cl is launches to the public now which was prior used to be with some schools only, anyone can join with their Facebook or Live mail account.
- Like hundreds of social networking site So.cl also provides: posting, commenting, tagging, liking and sharing.
- Riff is new way to interact and improvise content, but it’s simply re-sharing the post with optionally added your comment or content.
- What is exciting about riff is you are not just commenting or re-sharing; you are giving new spin to the conversation. You are simply adding your understanding and join the discussion in richer way.
- Another new feature called bookmarklet. It’s new and easy way to share your content while searching web.
- A video party lets you search, and quickly assemble a list of movies to view together with your online friends.
So.cl is powered by Bing, your data is shared publically. So, whatever you search on So.cl is shared with your friends and it also shares your data with third parties. In sort, you should try it out new So.cl
- Don’t forget to share your opinion about this new venture of Microsoft.