Now you can easily Recharge BSNL 2G and 3G Data Vouchers Online on BSNL Portal with your online net banking account. You can also do Voice Recharge, TopUp and Flexi TopUp your Mobile Online on BSNL portal very easily now.
BSNL provides its 2G and 3G connectivity across allover india.
Howto Recharge 2G-3G Data Card Online with Online Banking
Follow the following steps to recharge BSNL 2G and BSNL 3G data plans of rs 98 and other GPRS Packs with online Banking and net banking. You have lot login to BSNL portal (Register for a new account if you don’t have any existing account with bsnl portal)
1) Open BSNL Portal Link: http://portal.bsnl.in/rc/aspxfiles/login.aspx
2) If you have not username/password, register first.
3) After log in you have to click on SPECIAL TARIFF VOUCHER(STV) under “Regular Voice Vouchers Applicable for 2G & 3G Customers” section.
4) Select 2G Data STV-98 Link from the drop down. (See below screen shot).
5) Enter your 10 Digit BSNL Mobile Number and hit TAB button and then wait for some time till you see the values in the drop down given beneath the mobile number check box (See below screen shot).
6) Click on Submit button and you will see the available banking/online payment options.
Find more details about plans here:
– Following are the net banking banks which are supported by bsnl portal.
- ABN AMRO,Allahabad Bank, AXIS,Bank of Baroda(Corporate),Bank Of Baroda(Retail),Bank of India,Deutsche,Corporation, City Union,ICICI, IDBI,Indus Ind,Indian Overseas,J&K,Karnataka,Orental Bank of Commerce,Retail PNB,Corporate PNB,SBI,SBJ,SBN,SBP,SBT,South Inian Bank,UBI, YBK, Union Bank
- Union Bank Of India
- Indian OverSeas Bank debit card
- Standard Charted Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank
- Bank Of Bahrain And Kuwait
- Deutsche Bank
- State Bank Of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Allahbad Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Bank of Rajasthan
- Vijaya Bank
- FederaL Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Yes bank
- Axis bank
- South Indian Bank
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Bank of India
- ICICI BANK
7) After selecting your online banking account just Click on Make Pay button and complete rest of the steps and you will get confirmation message in your mobile having the plan you have selected.
– BSNL has stopped giving 3GB data usage under above plan, it will be 2GB from now onward.
Note: Do not close the window until you get the receipt from portal page after deduction of amount in the bank.
– You can check your 2G/3G Usage balance by dialing *112# and also you can check the validity period of the offer also.
Let me know how you go about this ?