After repairing an unknown problem in my CPU, i have turn on my PC but because of cmos battery removal date and time of the system was flushed from the main board. After log in to the system i have tried to open Gmail first and got error like “Certificate error Navigation Blocked” in my Internet Explorer.
Then i have tried to open Gmail in Firefox web browser but i again encountered error like “This Connection is Untrusted“. Suddenly i realized that i have not set my system date and time, and it was preventing to start the websites like Gmail, Google analytics and Google adsense smoothly and giving error like Certificate error Navigation Blocked.
Certificate error Navigation Blocked : Resolution
- Certificate errors are typically caused by an incorrect date or time in your operating system’s calendar.
To set your Date and Time Properties in Windows, please follow these steps:
- Double-click the time in your taskbar to open the Date & Time Properties menu.
- From the Date & Time tab, verify that the appropriate month, day, and year are selected.
- Click Apply to save any changes you make.
- From the Time Zone tab, verify that your time zone is selected. If the time zone in which you are located is not displayed, select your time zone from the drop-down menu.
- Verify that the box beside Automatically adjust clock for daylight savings changes is checked.
- Click OK.
- Close all your browser windows, restart your browser and try logging in again.
- And after updating date/time i was able to surf all secured sites(SSL) without any exception or error, i have shared this with you because in case you encountered the same issue in future, then solution will be with you